Gujarat Circle Office bearers of AIBSNLEA met R/Shri.M.A.KHAN, Executive Director (NB), BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi on his visit to Gujarat, at Ahmedabad in the presence of CE(C) and CE(E) on 17.10.2014. We are thankful to ED(NB) for granting us time from his busy schedule. The meeting lasted for over 30 minutes and during the meeting among the following, various points concerning to the Civil & Electrical wing of BSNL were discussed. click here for glimpses
- In Gujarat Telecom Circle due to Merger of Civil / Electrical wing in SSA. Problems faced by EXECUTIVES working in Civil / Electrical wing.
- Implementation of Inter circle transfer order from Gujarat to AP circle reg. relieving of Shri Sushilkumar SDE(Elec.) Rajkot SSA discussed.
- After introduce of N-ERP the payment release goes to CE level
- External work to be taken from GSRTC, Discussed draw back and problems to be faced by executives.
- Ensure immediate necessary action to release of Promotion order from SDE to EE etc..as pending due to Diploma/Degree qualification issue.
- Counting of residency period from 01.10.2000 like JAO. It was given w.e.f 01.03.2002 to Civil/Electrical.
- Time Bound Promotion one increment not drawn as mandatory training could not be completed within two years due to training cancelled/not arranged_ Case of Shri J.M.Nayi SDE(Civil), Ahmedabad and like many more executives in all India.