CS along with CWC member attended the CWC meeting of AIBSNLEA held on 21st to 23rd August’ 2014 at Hyderabad. CS reported and highlighted following important issues in CWC.
- Counting of residency period - case of Shri Thimothy K. John, AO, ATD.
- Deptl. JAO option issue: Immediate revision and extending the date of option For pay fixation ( to switch over to new pay structure) for those who got promotion and up gradation from non executive to executive grade subsequent to 07.05.2010, particularly for Departmental JAOs.
- Inter circle Transfer case of Shri Kushal Kumar Kurrey, SDE from Guajrat Circle to Chhatisgarh Circle.
- Revision of HRA to the staff posted in Ahmedabad City @ 30%.
- PA / PS pay scale and pay anomaly. Issues of junior drawing more pay than Senior.
- Creation of PPS posts.
- Posting of Account & Finance executives in Gujarat as actual shortage.
- Cancellation of transfer Order to NETF from Gujarat_Case of Shri J.S.Patel AGM(Adhoc).
- Consideration of posting of JTOs transferred on promotion in LICE quota SDE, out of Gujarat considering the acute shortage.
- Time Bound Promotion one increment not drawn as mandatory training could not be completed within two years due to training cancelled/not arranged as administration reason _ Case of Shri J.M.Nayi SDE(Civil), Ahmedabad.
- Pay anomaly case of Shri A.A.Pandya SDE(Instll.) ATD.
- Ensure of timely release of all pending promotion and posting orders in all cadres.
(a) Stop the misuse of power by management.
(b) Timely solution of HR and Development issues.
(c) Reduce expenditure, to minimizing in out sourcing expenditures etc..
(d) Minimize vehicle expenditure for administration use and made availability of vehicle for 24X7X365 for operation & maintenance activities.(e) Strict implementation of seat tenure transfer policy as per CVC/HQ guidelines.