Circle office bearers of AIBSNLEA and AIGETOA met General Manager (Admn.) on 21st October, 2014 in her chamber and had a very fruitful discussion on the following points. We assured her full cooperation from our side to solve the issues, if any, we can. Important issues discussed during the meetings were as under:
1. We have requested the administration to consider own cost Intra circle transfers up to July, 2014. We explained the reason for our request and there are very few number of officers who have completed their 2 years stint upto July, 2014. We further informed that this practice was going on since many years considering the practical situation. GM (Admn.) assured us to look into the matter positively.
2. Request to consider own cost intra circle transfer cases as per waiting list in same cadre. e.g. Smt. Jayalakshmi DE(Reg.) Nadiad to Vadodara and Shri B.S.Gajjar DE(Reg.) Vadodara to Nadiad etc. The matter was well taken by GM (Admn.) and assured to look into it.
(a). Intra Circle transfers of Direct recruited executives.
Unjustifiable criteria of completion of 05-five years for the DR executives, regarding their eligibility for Intra Circle transfers be scrapped. In no other circles such discriminatory approach is followed.
(b). Inter Circle transfers of Direct recruited executives.
Through various platforms at SSA/Circle level it has been communicated to the Inter circle transfer aspirants that if they take Intra Circle transfer, the eligibility for their Inter Circle transfer would be lost for another 05 years. So they are forced to voluntarily withdraw their Intra circle application. Such view if any of the management is discriminatory in nature and such order should be withdrawn forthwith.
(c) Request to consider genuine spouse transfer cases positively.
The matter was discussed at length and administration wants to study matter thoroughly as there is huge shortage in the cadre.
4. Implementation of inter circle transfer orders issued – case S/Shri Shri Rahul Modani, JTO Circle (S&D) Module, ERP. We have informed GM(Admn.) about the peculiar situation about the case. She informed us that even Circle Office sent substitute to relieve Shri Modani and even after the joining of the substitute, the Addl GM (NERP), West Zone, Ahmedabad is not willing to relieve the officer. Now the matter has to be taken with Addl. GM (NERP), West Zone, Ahmedabad.
The inter circle transfer case in respect of Shri Sushil Kumar SDE (E) Rajkot SSA was also discussed and sought her help to relieve the officer. She assured to look into the matter positively.
5. Implementation of intra circle transfer orders issued in May-2014 - cases of Shri Manoj Nair PS, GMTD, Bhavnagar. In this case madam assured us to talk to GMTD, Bhavangar and request for his relief.
The transfer cases of Shri V.M.Tadvi TDM Amreli and Shri Patel TDM Palanpur, circle office. GM (Admn.) assured to consider their case on priority basis.
We have also requested the administration to consider transfer case of Shri V.S. Patel, AGM (OP) CO, Ahmedbad for section change in circle office, Ahmedabad and request of Shri H.N. Agravat, SDE, ATD for posting at Circle CMTS wing. Madam assured us to look into the matter positively.
6. We have informed the administration that the Time bound promotion case Mr. T.K. John, AO, ATD is unnecessarily getting delayed for want of clarification from BSNL CO. Madam assured us to talk to the concerned for getting the case resolved.
7. Request to inform GM RTTC to resolve the grievances of our executives and transfer those from RTTC, who have put in more than 10-15 years of service continuously. This case was taken by GM (Admn.) and she is aware of the situation prevailing. She assured us to look into the matter positively.
Ensure implementation of Seat tenure transfer policy as guided by BSNL CO/CVC. Madam informed us that administration is already working on it.
8. Outdoor medical treatment – frequent submission of documents to AO as per Admn. orders. GM (Admn.) informed us that she will be issuing an orders to remove the problems caused to the employees and also asked us to give her in writing about the nature of complaints, delays in settlement of claims and arrogant attitude of concerned employees if any so that suitable action can be taken against them.
9. Loans taken by employees from Banks under agreement with BSNL CO - Circle office fails to
remit EMIs to Banks in time resulting levy of penalty by banks – fix responsibility and refund the penalty imposed by Banks to the employee concerned. Madam informed us to bring such cases to her notice so that remedial action can be taken against the erring officers / officials.
10. Recovery of reimbursement salary amount from DOT/CCA cell for the deputed JTOs/SDEs from BSNL to Term cell, O&M expenditure for civil/electrical works carried out at Khanpur Building , Electric bill charges, Review of LKLB facility, Implementation of Paper less work in its true spirit etc..
She appreciated about our concern for BSNL and assured us to take up the case at the highest level to resolve it.
Gujarat Circle Office bearers of AIBSNLEA met R/Shri.M.A.KHAN, Executive Director (NB), BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi on his visit to Gujarat, at Ahmedabad in the presence of CE(C) and CE(E) on 17.10.2014. We are thankful to ED(NB) for granting us time from his busy schedule. The meeting lasted for over 30 minutes and during the meeting among the following, various points concerning to the Civil & Electrical wing of BSNL were discussed. click here for glimpses
- In Gujarat Telecom Circle due to Merger of Civil / Electrical wing in SSA. Problems faced by EXECUTIVES working in Civil / Electrical wing.
- Implementation of Inter circle transfer order from Gujarat to AP circle reg. relieving of Shri Sushilkumar SDE(Elec.) Rajkot SSA discussed.
- After introduce of N-ERP the payment release goes to CE level
- External work to be taken from GSRTC, Discussed draw back and problems to be faced by executives.
- Ensure immediate necessary action to release of Promotion order from SDE to EE etc..as pending due to Diploma/Degree qualification issue.
- Counting of residency period from 01.10.2000 like JAO. It was given w.e.f 01.03.2002 to Civil/Electrical.
- Time Bound Promotion one increment not drawn as mandatory training could not be completed within two years due to training cancelled/not arranged_ Case of Shri J.M.Nayi SDE(Civil), Ahmedabad and like many more executives in all India.
Lets Follow our GS Message on BSNL Day.
It is a perfect time for our members to access the challenges put forth and works out strategies to meet the Quality of Services, Customer Care and Expansion of BSNL's Business so the revenue of the company increases many folds.
Now the time comes, we have to analyze our strength and weakness and will follow the motivated team work strategy in BSNL and everyone should try to justify his Job on daily basis and ensure the best utilization of the existing infrastructure